In the average lifetime, human skin
replaces itself about nine hundred times.
When I die, you will have been removed
from my whole body at least
five hundred times and I swear
it still wouldn’t be enough to rid me of you
completely. I don’t know if this makes me happy or deeply broken.
I just posted this pasta casserole round. Here are some non-pasta casseroles:
- vegan green bean casserole (GF)
- creamy vegan broccoli & chick-un casserole (GF)
- mushroom lentil spaghetti squash casserole (GF)
- vegan lentil shepherd’s pie with parsnip & potato mash
- pumpkin maple baked bean corn casserole
- hash brown casserole (GF)
- chickpea & artichoke “bliss in a dish” (GF)
- enchilada casserole
- butternut squash, portobello & spinach casserole with vegan sausage
- spicy bean & lentil casserole in a hearty pimento tomato sauce with walnut & garlic balls
- vegan cheesy broccoli & rice casserole (GF)
why put cookie dough in the oven when you can put it in your mouth
because I don’t want salmonella….
then don’t eat salmon….
"what does your tattoo mean?"
It means I wanted it so I fucking got it
Over 200k people really get this upset if you’re curious about their tattoo and would like to know about it?
mermaids don’t have thigh gaps but they can still lure men to their deaths